Jupiter Systems, Inc. (JSI), a pioneer of ERP solutions software in the Philippines, received a certificate of appreciation from one of the country’s leading food manufacturing companies, Monde Nissin Corporation (MNC). The recognition cites the collaboration between JSI and MNC in enhancing the sales force operations and analysis of distributors of MNC using JSI software ERIC Mobile Sales Force Automation (SFA) with ERIC ERP. MNC produces some of Pinoys’ favorite snacks, Lucky Me! Instant Noodles and Nissin Wafer Choco, as well as culinary aids such as Mama Sita’s, and many more.
Tracing back the roots of ERIC Mobile SFA in PDAs since 2002, it has become a significant tool to businesses for sales operations and analysis. When the Android OS was launched in 2008, JSI answered the change of technology by developing the ERIC Mobile SFA for Android devices. One of the first companies to use the ERIC Mobile SFA was MNC.
The ERIC Mobile SFA enhanced the current sales operations and processes of the distributors of MNC by:
• Reducing the amount of time needed to create and process the sales for a customer, since there is no need for the salesman to return to the office for Sales Order processing due to internet synching.
• Monitoring the salesman efficiency and performance through the Call/Route Reports.
• Tracking of salesman activity through GPS coordinates.
• On-site processing of Invoice and Official Receipt,
• Identifying fast-moving items, and
• Monitoring of profit and loss through sales reports.
Today, other than MNC, there are 652 ERIC Mobile SFA users of MNC “happily’’ spending time with their families due to the amount of time, energy, and effort saved, per MNC National Sales Director, Sammy Sih. The ERIC Mobile SFA did not just help MNC, but also redefined and strengthened the whole sales operation of its distributors.
Can your distribution operations potentially reap the same benefits? Check us up at www.jupitersystems.com or email us today at email@example.com.